Ekminuteweb.com (owned by Bizsomia Technology Private Limited) is an online platform that helps business owners/freelancers to create instant website and attract new business opportunities.
As used in these Terms of Service, “we”, “us”, ”company” and “Bizsomia” means Bizsomia Technology Private Limited
Data we collect
- Registration: To register you need to provide your mobile number, your name, your firm name. We collect your mobile number to confirm your identity by sending you a One-Time-Password (“OTP”) through SMS.
- Profile: You may provide more details to strengthen your profile such as firm contact number, firm email address, firm postal address, start year and month of firm, GSTIN number of firm, nature of business and products/services your firm deals in, any certifications (e.g. ISO) your company holds.
- Your Products/Services: You may upload content that includes information about you and your products/services
- You may also allow us to access your mobile gallery, mobile device storage,and mobile device camera. You can change these settings anytime.
- Technical Information: To improve user experience we gather data such as IP address and your device’s id.
Usage of Data
- Communication: We will contact you through notices posted on our websites or apps, and push notifications. We also send push notifications about how to use the Services, network updates, reminders, suggestions and promotional messages.
- Marketing: We use user data for promoting membership, network growth, engagement and our Services.
- Support : We use data including feedback, to investigate and fix service related problems
- Research and Development: We use data for development of our Services in order to provide personalized experience, help connect users and create economic opportunity.
- Others: We work with trusted third parties to perform development and research, under controls that are designed to protect your privacy.
Storage of Data
Your data is stored with cloud platform provided by Amazon Web Services, Inc. on their servers located in the Asia Pacific (Mumbai) Region. As with every AWS Region, the Asia Pacific (Mumbai) Region is compliant with applicable national and local data protection laws.
- Any content posted by you on Ekminuteweb.com is visible to everyone who has access to your website URL.
- Other users viewing your website may re-share the content posted by you.
- Cookies are small files which are sent from the Application and then stored on your device. Pixel tags, also called web beacons are clear image (i.e. nonvisible) files that may be placed on an Application which request information from User devices (collectively, “Cookies”).
- Cookies may be set in User devices when Users access the Application, or may be set in when Users visit third party websites or applications.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies are cookies that are essential for the website/application to work. For example a so called 'session' cookie which makes sure that you don't have to keep logging in on every page you visit.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are used to track visitors on the website/application. How do they browse, how long are they staying, and what are they looking at. They are essential in measuring the performance of a website/application and to optimize it.
- Users are free to suitably modify the Application settings if Users do not wish to accept cookies, but please note that changing such settings in the Application may affect User experience therein.
- We may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set.
Third Party Connection
The Platform may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, Affiliates and/or any other websites or mobile applications. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their privacy policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or mobile applications.
Disclosure of information
We may need to disclose information about you when required by law or other legal process or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary -
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies
- to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations
- to protect the security or integrity of our Service (such as by sharing with companies facing similar threats)
- to exercise or protect the rights and safety of Bizsomia, our Members, personnel, or others.
We attempt to notify Members about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency.
Control Your Data
- User may update personal/company information at any point of time.
- User may update/delete posted content at any point of time.
Though we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access and protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through internet; any transmission is at your own risk.
The policy may change from time to time, so users are requested to check it periodically.
For any concerns regarding usage, data safety and privacy, you may contact the Grievance Officer (Mr. Manoj Adwani) at email@example.com. We will address your concern within 30 days from receiving them.